The Brown Difference
Why Choose Our Office?
We know that when you select an orthodontic office, you have many to choose from. It is a difficult process for anyone to evaluate the technical ability of an orthodontic team and you often depend on the recommendation of other trusted professionals, family or friends. There are a number of outstanding qualities found in our office that clearly make us the BEST choice:
- Personalized care! Our #1 priority is to provide outstanding customer service and care to all of our patients. We are a family practice and we treat all of our patients just like family. From the moment you come into our office, we treat you as if our office is your home. We look forward to you becoming a part of our family!
- Specialist in Orthodontics! Dr. Brown graduated as Valedictorian of her post-doctoral orthodontic residency. Dr. Brown is also certified in Invisalign and Invisalign Teen.
- Expertise! Dr. Brown is an Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider. This places her among the top 5% of Invisalign practitioners in the country who are highly skilled in treating patients with Invisalign. Dr. Brown was one of six orthodontists in the country hand-selected to initiate the teen perception study which made contributions to the Invisalign Teen treatment.
- Community based! Dr. Brown cares….. She is committed to staying active in the community and the school systems. She participates in annual career days, school carnivals and health fairs. Dr. Brown encourages and supports many non-profit organizations such as The Shriners, The Santana Dotson Foundation, YMCA Healthy Kids Day, Child Advocates and Shoes 4 School, to name a few.
- Excellence! We have an outstanding, committed and caring staff that offers over 150 years of combined experience!! To be the best, we hire the best. We are a dedicated team who take pride in our work and it is our goal to make your orthodontic experience successful, fun and rewarding. It’s a well known fact that we create the most beautiful smiles around!
- Above and Beyond! We have our very own MASCOT, “Bugsy Brown”. Dr. Brown and Bugsy Brown are available to visit your school to speak about the importance of dental health and orthodontics. Call our office today to book us for your school or special event. Remember February is National Dental Health Month and October is National Orthodontic Health Month.
- A Secret Unveiled! Dr. Heather Brown Orthodontics is the Secret Behind a Beautiful Smile! Call now and schedule your free consultation. Let us help you rediscover your smile!